- Explaining the nature of a project.
- Explaining the nature and application of project management.
- Explaining the types of structures that are found in a project environment.
- Explaining the application of organisation structures in a project environment.
- Explaining the major processes and activities required to manage a project.
- Demonstrating an understanding of project management tools.
- Using a range of project management tools.
- Applying corrective action steps where project management tools and techniques usage problems occur.