Note To The Learner
This Learner Guide provides a comprehensive overview of the module. It is designed to improve the skills and knowledge of learners, and thus enabling them to effectively and efficiently complete specific tasks.
On achieving this Qualification, the learner will be able to:
- A foundation of basic project management knowledge and skills which can be used to build further project management related competencies.
- Competence to be an effective project team member.
- Competence to provide administrative support to a project manager and team members.
- Competence to provide assistance to a project manager of medium to large projects.
Exit Levels Outcomes:
The primary purpose of the qualification is to provide learners with:
- Work with others to undertake or support the project management activities.
- Assist the project manager and/or project team by contributing and participating in planning, execution and control activities.
- Provide support to the administration of a project.
Topic Elements To Be Covered Include:
- KM-01-KT01: Project Management careers and qualifications (10%)
- KM-01-KT02: Project management framework (40%)
- KM-01-KT03: Project management processes (10%)
- KM-01-KT04: Business ethics (40%)
- NSC or NCV level 4 or NQF Level 4 with Communication and Mathematical Literacy